Each camp day is three hours long with campers learning about and experiencing the week’s featured sport along with sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperative games.
At Sports Camp, children will learn the BASICS of the sport including positions, rules, and skill development. Focus of each camp will be skills and drills.
Camp Health Form
- Ages: (boys and girls) 5-12
- Where: Green Lake / Yates Park
- Dates: 6/28 - 8/13
- Days: Monday- Friday (Green Lake/Yates Park - meet at the basketball courts)
- Monday -Thursday - 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Fridays: 9:00 am- 12:00 pm - will be a fun day at the lake where kids can swim, play in the sand, try out kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing!
- 12:2 Camper to Staff ratio
- Cost: $175/ week before May 1st; $200/week AS OF May 1st
Summer 2021 Sports Camps:
- Week 1 - June 28-July 2 - Basketball
- Week 2 - July 5-July 9 - Flag Football
- Week 3 - July 12-July16 - Sports Galore
- Week 4 - July 19-July 23 - Soccer
- Week 5 - July 26-July 30 - Baseball/Softball
- Week 6 - Aug 2-Aug 6 - Lacrosse
- Week 7 - Aug 9-Aug 13 - Volleyball (8-12)
- Week 8 - Aug 16-Aug 21 - Sports Galore 2
*** On Fridays, campers will have the change to play at Green Lake swimming and boating as well.
Meet the Staff
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Sports Camp Photo Gallery