Each camp day is three hours long with campers learning about and experiencing the week’s featured sport along with sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperative games.
At Sports Camp, children will learn the BASICS of the sport including positions, rules, and skill development. Focus of each camp will be skills and drills.
Camp Health Form
- A link to our electronic health record system, CampDoc, will be sent prior to the beginning of camp.
REGISTRATION OPENS 2/1/23 for residents; 2/15/23 for non-residents.
- Ages: (boys and girls) 5-12
- Where: Green Lake / Yates Park
- Dates: 6/19 - 8/11
- Days: Monday- Friday (Green Lake/Yates Park - meet at the basketball courts)
- Monday -Thursday - 9:00 am-12:00 pm
- Fridays: 9:00 am- 12:00 pm - will be a fun day at the lake where kids can swim, play in the sand, try out kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing!
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Cost: $250/week for Weeks 1,3,4,5,6,7,8
- Cost: There is an additional $11 fee per session for non-residents
Summer 2023 Sports Camps:
|| June 19 - June 23
|| June 26 - June 30
|| Flag Football
|| July 3-July 7
|| Floor Hockey
|| July 10 - July 14
|| Sports Galore 1
|| July 17 - July 21
|| July 24 - July 28
|| Track and Field
|| July 31 - Aug 4
|| Aug 7 - Aug 11
|| Sports Galore 2
*** On Fridays, campers will have the chance to play at Green Lake swimming and boating as well.
Meet the Staff
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Sports Camp Photo Gallery