Registration for 2021 Camps Open February 1st!
Each camp day is three hours long with campers learning about and experiencing the week’s featured sport along with sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperative games.
At Sports Camp, children will learn the BASICS of the sport including positions, rules and skill development.
Focus of each camp will be skills and drills. COVID safety protocols in place.
** On Fridays, campers will have the change to play at Green Lake swimming and boating as well.
Camp Health Form (link)
Please complete and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.
Click here to view the full SPORTS CAMP PHOTO GALLERY
MEET THE STAFF!
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program.
- Participants who arrive and have a runny nose, cough or are sneezing will not be able to participate in the program that day.
- Participants who develop symptoms during the day will need to be picked up by a parent or authorized adult within 20 min of Recreation Staff contacting parents.
- Participants can return to the program once they are symptom free without being on any cold or flu medication.
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants will wear masks while transitioning to different spots within the building, using restrooms or when social distancing is not an option.
- For pickup parents will not be entering the building, they will call a designated program phone number when they arrive for pickup and our staff will walk their camper out to the car and check photo ID at that point for permission to pick up.