Orchard Park residents may rent picnic shelters at Green Lake on Saturdays and Sundays from Memorial Day Weekend to September.
Call 716-662-6450 to make a reservation and pay over the phone with Credit Card.
In person reservations are by appointment only and will be taken at our NEW ACTIVITY CENTER located at 4520 California Rd, Orchard Park NY 14127- please call 662-6450 to schedule your appointment today.
Shelters are available on a first come, first served basis after Labor Day.
Questions? Please contact the Recreation & Parks department at 662-6450 or [email protected].
Green Lake / Yates Park Shelter Details
Registration will be open on January 3rd 2024
- Shelter #1 is (48ft x 23ft) $180.00 Includes 9 Tables, 2 grills, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #2 is (19ft x 16ft) $135.00 Includes 3 Tables, Handicap Accessible, access to power, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #3 is (19ft x 16ft) $135.00 Includes 3 tables, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #4 is (19ft x 16ft) $135.00 Includes 3 Tables, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #5 is (41ft x 20ft) $180.00 Includes 6 Tables, 1 garbage can, handicap accessible (large tent on gravel)
Reserve For Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Receptions . . . .
Shelters are open to Orchard Park residents and their guests. All parks open at sunrise and close at sunset.
Individuals in charge must have this Permit on his or her person during the times listed and be present to prove claim of shelter(s).
Permits will be revoked and Legal Action instituted for vandalism, littering, excessive noise, public intoxication, or illegal parking in all Town of Orchard Park parks.
Parking is permitted only where designated. No motor vehicles are allowed in playground/shelter area.
Shelters cannot be used for profit making ventures.
Cans only are allowed. A fee per shelter is required to reserve a shelter.
The Town is not responsible for inclement weather.
The park is available for wedding photos, but not for weddings.