2020 Shelter Reservations Open January 1
Orchard Park residents may rent picnic shelters at Green Lake on Saturdays and Sundays from May to September. Call 716-662-6450 to make a reservation.
Questions or concerns about shelters or the park itself?
Please contact the Recreation & Parks department at 662-6450 or [email protected]
Green Lake / Yates Park Shelter Details:
- Shelter #1 is (48ft x 23ft) $155.00 Includes 9 Tables, 2 grills, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #2 is (19ft x 16ft) $105.00 Includes 3 Tables, Handicap Accessible, access to power, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #3 is (19ft x 16ft) $105.00 Includes 3 tables, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #4 is (19ft x 16ft) $105.00 Includes 3 Tables, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #5 is (41ft x 20ft) $155.00 Includes 6 Tables, 1 garbage can, handicap accessible (large tent on gravel)
Reserve For Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Receptions . . . .
shelter views 1, 2.pdf
shelter views of 3,4 and 5.pdf
- Shelters are open to Orchard Park residents and their guests. All parks open at sunrise and close at sunset.
- Individuals in charge must have this Permit on his or her person during the times listed and be present to prove claim of shelter(s).
- Permits will be revoked and Legal Action instituted for vandalism, littering, excessive noise, public intoxication, or illegal parking in all Town of Orchard Park parks.
- Parking is permitted only where designated.
- No motor vehicles are allowed in playground/shelter area.
- Shelters cannot be used for profit making ventures.
- Cans only are allowed. A fee per shelter is required to reserve a shelter.
- No refunds.
- The Town is not responsible for inclement weather.
- The park is available for wedding photos, but not for weddings.
Please use the links provided below for additional park information:
Playground and Splash Pad