Basic soccer skills including dribbling, passing, shooting, and goal-tending are taught. Fundamentals and teamwork are the focus. Players MUST bring shin guards and are welcome to bring a ball if they like.
-Resident registration opens 9/1/2020, Non-resident opens 9/4
- Location: NEW Community Activity Center (4520 California Road)
- Day: Mondays
- Dates: 9/21 - 11/16 *no class 10/12
- Ages 5-7: 5:30 - 6:15
- Ages 8-10: 6:30 - 7:15
- Fee: $85.00/ 8 classes
** Social Distancing will take place, no games or scrimmages.**
Balls will be available and will be sanitized immediately after use
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.