Located on North Lake Road, off South Buffalo Street, the Park is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests
Swimming will be open weather and water quality permitting:
Swimming is only open when lifeguards are on duty.
Guards are on duty 12:30-5:30pm for 2021.
The last day the Beach will be open to the public is 8/15/21.
Please note the hours may vary depending upon weather. Whenever it rains .50 inches or more we must close the beach to take a water sample as per Erie County Health Department.
Children under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult.
This activity is free and open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
No Dogs allowed on the beach please
Beach Protocol 2021
For the safety of all following CDC and Erie County Health Department criteria, the below will be in place for the duration of the season, weather and water quality permitting.
- The beach will run at 50% capacity each day. We will have 17 pods available on a first come first serve basis.
- Residents only are allowed to utilize the beach, one member from each family will be required to show their ID with Orchard Park Residence listed on it upon entering the beach area.
- The beach and sand will be open at 12:30p- 5:30p M-F, 11:30 am -5:30 p Sat &Sun. Anyone on the beach prior to that time will be asked to clear the area and wait in line for one of the 17 available pods.
- There is a max limit of 7 individuals per pod.
- The beach will close at 5:30 pm. Any one on the beach at that time must vacate the sand and water.
- The swim area, dock and slide only will be open this summer.
- Boat rentals available when lifeguards are on duty $10 per 1/2 hr. Kayaks, Paddle Boards and Canoes.
- The slide will be open for use.
- While on the beach and in the water, social distancing must be practiced. Please keep a minimum of 6 feet between your family and others. Staff will be enforcing this policy throughout the day.
- Lifeguards will be on staff to provide surveillance of the water. Parents, you are still responsible for supervising all children who are part of your group for safety and social distancing in and out of the water.
- Restrooms will be cleaned once per day at 8:00 am.
- Restrooms will be open while the beach is running. One family inside the restroom at a time. Those waiting to use the restrooms need to stand 6 feet apart- look for the markings we have placed on the ground outside each restroom.
Quaker Splash 2021- CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Our playground on the water! Open when lifeguards are on duty (weather dependent)
Boat Rentals- $10 per 1/2 hr. when life guards are on duty. Kayaks, Paddle Boards, Canoes and Water Bikes.
Credit or Debit Cards only - NO CASH accepted.