Swimming at Green Lake - Closed for the Season
Located on North Lake Road, off South Buffalo Street, the Park is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
Swimming will be open weather permitting: weekends May 24 - June 23, daily June 24 - August 9.
Please note: the last day of the season is August 9th!
Swimming is only open when lifeguards on duty
Guards are on duty 12-6 pm.
*Please note the hours may vary depending upon weather.
Children under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult.
This activity is free and open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
Quaker Splash 2019
Our playground on the water! Open when lifeguards are on duty (weather dependent)
- check website homepage www.oprec.org for specific dates.
- 12-5 pm.
- All participants must wear a life jacket (provided).
- All Participants have to be a level 3 swimmer (deep end swimmer), will be required to take a swim test to determine swimming ability and must sign a waiver.
- Quaker Splash is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
- Family Memberships (good for the summer) $70.00 per family (Immediate family only)
- Day Passes (good for the day of purchase only) $7.00 per person. Guest Day Passes (good for the day of purchase only) $15.00 per person. *Note- the resident of OP must be present in order for an non-resident to participate
- Please note: the last day of the season is August 9th!
Boat Rentals- Summer 2019
- Available when lifeguards are on duty.
- Fee: $10 per half hour for your choice of paddle boats, kayaks or canoes.
- $10 per half hour for our ALL NEW water bikes!
- Must be 16 yrs or older to rent.
- Anyone under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult while on the water.
- Beach and Boat Rentals are available daily 12-5:30 pm; Updates posted daily on our homepage at www.oprec.org
Please use additional links provided below to learn more about:
Playground and Splash Pad