PRESCHOOL PLAY: Where playing all day is A+ O.K.!
Personality and Individuality
Leadership and Cooperation
Yearning for Education
Join our Preschool staff for a session of fun, learning, imagination and crafts! As we explore the world around us during Preschool our participants will also focus on the program goals of ABC’s & counting, Fun with friends, Learning from the world, Reading is fun and Nature Exploration!
Ages: 2 1/2-6 (must be potty trained)
Health Form 2020
Fall Session 2020- Registration Open Now!
Don't miss out. Reserve your spot early!
- Location: NEW Activity Center (4520 California Road, Near Brush Mountain Park)
- Dates: 9/9 - 12/18 (no class 10/12, 11/11, 11/25, 11/27)
- Days: M/W/F
- Time: 9 am - Noon
- $680 (40 classes)
- Register online and save 10% (click the orange "Register Now" button at the top of this page) or call to set up a no-interest payment plan.
- *current students may preregister at any time (payment will not be taken until January 2, 2020.)
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use for group items
- Students will be issued their own personal class packs that will remain in preschool in their own cubby in between use.
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- This year we are asking parents to keep kids home if they have any of the below symptoms: Running Nose, Cough, Fever, Upset Stomach.
- If a child develops any of the above symptoms while at preschool we will be calling parents to come and pick their child up immediately.
- Parents will drop off at the outside door, participants only inside the classroom.