Come join us for this fun and invigorating water exercise class. You will be able to tone up while improving your coordination, balance, strength, endurance and overall physical fitness level. We will use water dumbbells, noodles and other water equipment to enhance our workout while using both the shallow and deep ends of the pool.
*Water exercise shoes are recommended but not required for water exercise classes. A water belt may be used if you would feel more comfortable.
Exercising in water has so many benefits. Buoyancy allows you to perform exercises that you may find a lot more difficult to do on land and the resistance it provides makes it easier to tone your muscles. Water also keeps you cooler while exercising so you don't get sweaty. Water aerobics has the advantage of providing the cardiovascular workout you'd get in the gym while also improving muscle tone.
- Orchard Park Middle School Pool
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 1/11/22-3/24/22 (no class 2/22, 2/24, 3/3)
- 5:00-5:55 pm (Co-Ed class)
- $228 (an additional $11.00 fee for non residents)
- Resident Now OPEN!
- Register online and save 10%
Important Safety Changes
- No spectators are allowed
- We will enter via the 20A entrance to the building
- Upon entry everyone will have their temp taken. Anyone over 99° will not be able to stay
- Participants will answer a series of yes/no COVID screening questions
- Masks must be worn at all times while in the building; swimmers may remove masks upon entering the pool.
- Staff will be wearing face shields while in the water teaching, masks will be worn on deck.
- Once lifeguards are stationed in their lifeguard chair they are able to remove their mask while guarding.
- Restrooms will be available for use, showers will be closed.
- May not enter the building until 10 minutes prior to session.
- Everyone is expected to use social distancing while at the pool.