Orchard Park Schools are closed 12/27- 12/31 for Winter Break.
No School? No Problem!
Kids will spend the week at the Activity Center and adjacent Brush Mountain Park enjoying the days with their peers participating in camp games, gym time, arts and crafts and, weather permitting, we will spend time outside sledding, building snowmen, and exploring the outdoors!
Pack a lunch, snack and a water bottle, and let our outstanding Rec staff do the rest!
Space is limited!
Register for the Bundle or per day!
Participants will be grouped by age, groups no larger than 10 kids per.
Location: Activity Center
Days: Monday - Friday 12/27-12/31
Fee: $280.00 per week
$60.00 per day
(additional $11.00 for non residents)
Resident registration opens 8/16/2021, non- resident opens 8/23/2021
(register online at oprec.org and save an additional 10%)
Safety is our top priority!
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants will wear masks while in the building.
- Participants who arrive and have a runny nose, cough or are sneezing will not be able to participate in the program that day and will need to be picked up by a parent or authorized adult within 20 min of Recreation Staff contacting parents.
- Participants can return to the program once they are symptom free without being on any cold or flu medication.
- For pickup parents will not be entering the building, they will call a designated program phone number when they arrive for pickup and our staff will walk their camper out to the car and check photo ID at that point for permission to pick up.