Let your inner thespian shine this summer! This program is for youth who have a general interest in the performing arts. Students will design and act in plays, learn and create basic scenery, learn new acting techniques and enjoy theater games. Participants will put on a final performance at the end of the program.
Camp Health Form
- A link to our electronic health record system, CampDoc, will be sent prior to the beginning of camp.
REGISTRATION OPENS 2/1/23 for residents; 2/15/23 for non-residents
- Ages: 7-14 (boys and girls)
- Where: Orchard Park Middle School Auditorium
- Ages 7-10 - (Mon/Wed) 6/26-8/2
- Ages 11-14 (Tues/Thurs) 6/27-8/3 (no class 7/4/23)
- Time: 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 10:1 Camper to Staff Ratio
- Cost: $275 before 5/1/23; $295 as of 5/1/23
- Cost: There is an additional $11.00 fee per session for non-residents.
Meet the Staff
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Performing Arts Camp Photo Gallery