Registration for 2020 opens February 1.
Let your inner thespian shine this summer! This program is for youth who have a general interest in the performing arts; Students will design and act in plays, learn and create basic scenery, learn new acting techniques and enjoy theater games. Participants will put on a final performance at the end of the program.
- Cost: tba
- 10:1 Camper to Staff Ratio
- Register ONLINE and save 10%.
||Cost (before 6/1 / as of 6/1)
Camp Parent Orientation
- Orchard Park Middle School
- Pick up your camp t-shirt, Meet camp staff, Get a summer preview!
Camp Health Form (link)
- Please complete and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.
Click here to view the full PERFORMING ARTS CAMP PHOTO GALLERY.