We have After School Fun Covered!
Our incredibly talented, trained and CPR/AED and FA certified staff will have new and exciting adventures and activities planned each day to help your kiddo unwind from the school day while being safe.
Weather permitting we will venture into Brush Mountain Park and play outside. On the not so nice days we will safely play in the New Activity Center Gym and classroom spaces.
Orchard Park School District will bus children from Eggert, Ellicott, South Davis and Windom Elementary to the Community Activity Center. OPREC counselors will meet the bus and sign students in. Parents pick up at the gym by 6:30pm.
Option 1: Monday-Friday - kids will be bused from school to the Activity Center.
Option 2: Choose your day(s) - kids will be bused from school to the Activity Center. On days when your child is not attending the After School Program they must be picked up at their elementary school.
Option 3: Choose your days, parents can drop off anytime from 3:00-4:00pm
- Location: NEW Activity Center (4520 California Road)
- Dates: Follows OPCSD school calendar
- Time: 3:15-6:30 pm
- Fee: $14/day (you can choose all 5 days or individual days as is necessary to accommodate your schedule. Pay by month - payment plans available)
Kids will be bused to the Activity Center by the OPCSD upon dismissal. Once they arrive at the program, they join a set group with other same aged kids from the OP district. (Your child will be interacting with children from the other 3 Elementary Schools) The group they are in the first day of the program will be the group they remain in for the duration of the program. Please note whenever possible we will be playing outside!! Please send your participant with appropriate outerwear.
- 3:15 - 5:00 Outdoor Play/ Gym Games
- 5:00 - 5:30 Hand washing/ Snack/ Hand washing
- 5:30 - 6:00 Homework Help
- 6:00 - 6:30 Camp Games, A&C, Free Draw
Pay a $20 deposit now to reserve your spot for the entire 2021-2022 school year
- Once registered, recreation staff will reach out to you via phone to talk about the monthly payment plans for the rest of the school year.
- The cost is $14 per day per child, you only pay for the days school is in session
- If you need certain days, not Monday-Friday, you are still able to register HOWEVER you would have to pick your child up from school on the days they are not taking the bus to the OPREC After School Program. The School District can not bus your child home if they are enrolled in the After School Program at OPREC.
Safety is Our Top Priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99° will not be able to stay at the program.
- Equipment is sanitized after each use.
- Social distancing will be used while at the program.
- Staff will wear masks at all times inside the building and when providing care that does not allow for social distancing.
- Participants will wear masks while indoors and unable to be socially distant, masks do not have to be worn while outside.
- Participants who arrive and have a runny nose, cough or are sneezing will not be able to participate in the program that day and will need to be picked up by a parent or authorized adult within 20 minutes of Recreation Staff contacting parents.
- Participants can return to the program once they are symptom free without being on any cold or flu medication.
- For pickup parents will not be entering the building, they will call a designated program phone number when they arrive for pickup and our staff will walk their camper out to the car and check photo ID at that point for permission to pick up.
Register ONLINE | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information