Come join the after school fun! Our program is a fantastic opportunity for your kids to let loose, play and safely socialize with other kids their age while you finish your work day, run some errands or take a walk yourself! Weather permitting we will venture into Brush Mountain Park and play outside. On the not so nice days we will safely play in the New Activity Center Gym and classroom spaces.
Orchard Park School District will bus children from Eggert, Ellicott, South Davis and Windom Elementary to the Community Activity Center. OPREC counselors will meet the bus and sign students in. Parents pick up at the gym by 6:30pm.
Option 1: Monday-Friday - kids will be used from school to the Activity Center.
Option 2: Choose your day(s) - kids will be bused from school to the Activity Center. On days when your child is not attending the After School Program they must be picked up at their elementary school.
Option 3: Choose your days, parents can drop off anytime from 3:00-4:00pm
- Location: NEW Activity Center (4520 California Road)
- Dates: Follows OPCSD school calendar
- Time: 3:15-6:30 pm
- Fee: $13/day (you can choose all 5 days or individual days as is necessary to accommodate your schedule. Pay by month - payment plans available)
- January - $247.00 for 19 days (no program 1/18)
- February - $195.00 for 15 days (no program 2/15-2/19) Please see our February Break Camp for all day camp opportunities for your children
- March - $286 for 22 days
- April - $208 for 16 days
- May - $260 for 20 days
- June - $169 for 13 days
Kids will be bused to the Activity Center by the OPCSD upon dismissal. Once they arrive at the program, they join a set group with other same aged kids from the OP district. (Your child will be interacting with children from the other 3 Elementary Schools) The group they are in the first day of the program will be the group they remain in for the duration of the program. Please note whenever possible we will be playing outside!! Please send your participant with appropriate outerwear.
- 3:30 - 5:00 Outdoor Play/ Gym Games
- 5:00 - 5:30 Hand washing/ Snack/ Hand washing
- 5:30 - 6:00 Homework Help
- 6:00 - 6:30 Camp Games, A&C, Free Draw
Register ONLINE | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information