Registration Now Open!
Currently we are only taking families who need 5 days per week for after school care.
Location: NEW Activity Center (4520 California Road)
Time: 3:15-6:30 pm
Fee: $13/day (Pay by month - September Fee: $208.00)
Must register by school, there are 10 spots available per school. First come first served.
Kids will be bused to the Activity Center by the OPCSD upon dismissal. Once they arrive at the program, they join a set group with other same aged kids from the OP district. (Kids will be interacting with kids from the other 3 Elementary Schools) The group they are in the first day of the program will be the group they remain in for the duration of the program. Please note whenever possible we will be playing outside!! Please send your participant with appropriate outerwear.
When you register for the fall session, you will lock your spot in for the entire school year. Once you pay and register for September, Recreation staff will reach out to you via phone to talk about monthly payments and payment plans for October- June. The cost is $13 per day per child. Currently we are only taking families who need 5 days per week for after school care.
3:30 - 5:00 Outdoor Play/ Gym Games
5:00 - 5:30 Hand washing/ Snack/ Hand washing
5:30 - 6:00 Homework Help
6:00 - 6:30 Camp Games, A&C, Free Draw
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants will wear masks while transitioning to different spots within the building, using restrooms or when social distancing is not an option.
- Participants who arrive and have a runny nose, cough or are sneezing will not be able to participate in the program that day and will need to be picked up by a parent or authorized adult within 20 min of Recreation Staff contacting parents.
- Participants can return to the program once they are symptom free without being on any cold or flu medication.
- For pickup parents will not be entering the building, they will call a designated program phone number when they arrive for pickup and our staff will walk their camper out to the car and check photo ID at that point for permission to pick up.