Honeycrest Park is open for walking, all playground equipment including swings, are CLOSED until further notice.
Honeycrest Playground is located on Lakewood Dr., (north of Minden Dr.), From Lake Ave, follow Lakewood Dr. north almost to the end and Honeycrest driveway is on the right side as you head north.
Approximately 15 acres, this site includes:
- basketball court
- tot lot and regular playground
- large grass area
- baseball backstop
Playground shelter rental available. $50 / day. Call 716-662-6450 to reserve.
Our Playground Champions
These hardworking individuals are part of our team dedicated to restoring our playgrounds and parks. We cannot thank them enough for their help, support and input as we approach the next horizon!
- Kevin Connolly- Honeycrest Champion
- Kathleen McDonald- Orchard Meadows Champion
- Trisha Patronik- Pawtucket Champion
- Bob Simmons- Burmon Champion
- Jim Wilson- Chairman of the OP Art Boosters and Passport to Parks Designer
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the Recreation & Parks department at 662-6450 or [email protected]