Pawtucket Park is open for walking, Playgrounds will be opening June 27th
Pawtucket Playground, which received an upgrade in the spring of 2018, is located on Pawtucket Row in Eagle Heights between Tanglewood East & Greenwood Dr. Approximately 10.60 acres, this site includes:
- large open grass area
- picnic shelter
- half court basketball
Our Playground Champions
These hardworking individuals are part of our team dedicated to restoring our playgrounds and parks. We cannot thank them enough for their help, support and input as we approach the next horizon!
- Kevin Connolly- Honeycrest Champion
- Kathleen McDonald- Orchard Meadows Champion
- Trisha Patronik- Pawtucket Champion
- Bob Simmons- Burmon Champion
- Jim Wilson- Chairman of the OP Art Boosters and Passport to Parks Designer
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the Recreation & Parks department at 662-6450 or [email protected]