This program focuses on passing, catching, shooting, scooping and the rules of play. Participants need to bring goggles, a helmet (lacrosse or bike helmet) and a mouth guard. Sticks will be available for use.
**You MUST bring your own goggles, helmet and mouth guard to participate**
** Social Distancing will be used, groups will be no larger than 10 participants. No games or scrimmage play.**
Sticks will be provided and will be immediately sanitized after use.
-Resident registration opens 1/1/21, Non-Resident opens 1/8/21
- Location: NEW Community Activity Center (4520 California Road Orchard Park NY 14127)
- Days: Tuesdays
- Dates: 1/26-3/23 (no class 2/16)
- Ages 4-6: 4:30 - 5:15 pm
- Ages 5-7: 5:30 - 6:15pm
- Ages 8-10: 6:30 - 7:15pm
- Fee: $90.00/ 8 classes (an additional $11.00 for non-residents)
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.
Register ONLINE and save 10%