This unique park has a 1/2 mile paved walking loop that circles open green space. Off of the loop you will find multiple trail entrances into the woods that join to create approx.1.5 miles of trails that are a mix of boardwalks, grass and gravel paths. Birdsong has four ponds and an abundance of wildlife.
The entrance to the park is off of Jewett Holmwood Rd in Birdsong subdivision. When you pull into Birdsong take the first left and pull into the parking area of Birdsong Park. (get trail map here)
- A paved walking path surrounding a large grass area
- 6 wooden boardwalks/bridges which are handicap accessible
- Wooded areas with trails and ponds
- Additional trail access off Jewett Holmwood Rd and N. Freeman Rd.
- Almost a mile of handicap accessible crushed stone nature trail
- 2 12'x12' octagon observations decks with ramp accessibility