REGISTRATION Now Open
Held in our new Activity Center kitchen and workspace area, Campers will focus on culinary skills (knife handling, seasoning, food presentation, etc.) and practice by creating fun and tasty items. Each day will be fun, different, and filled with sampling!
5:1 Camper to Staff Ratio
Week 1: 7/26 - 7/30 (3:00-6:00 pm) at the C.A.C.
Week 2: 8/2 - 8/6 (3:00-6:00 pm) at the C.A.C.
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Fee: $200 / week prior to 5/1; as of 5/1 - $220/week
Proudly sponsored by:
MEET THE STAFF!
Camp Health Form 2021
Visit the Culinary Creations Camp Photo Gallery
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program.
- Participants who arrive and have a runny nose, cough or are sneezing will not be able to participate in the program that day.
- Participants who develop symptoms during the day will need to be picked up by a parent or authorized adult within 20 min of Recreation Staff contacting parents.
- Participants can return to the program once they are symptom free without being on any cold or flu medication.
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants will wear masks while transitioning to different spots within the building, using restrooms or when social distancing is not an option.
- For pickup parents will not be entering the building, they will call a designated program phone number when they arrive for pickup and our staff will walk their camper out to the car and check photo ID at that point for permission to pick up.