Held in our new Activity Center kitchen and workspace area, Campers will focus on culinary skills (knife handling, seasoning, food presentation, etc.) and practice by creating fun and tasty items. Each day will be fun, different, and filled with sampling!
Camp Health Form
- A link to our electronic health record system, CampDoc, will be sent prior to the beginning of camp.
REGISTRATION OPENS 2/1/23 for residents; 2/15/23 for non-residents
- 5:1 Camper to Staff Ratio
- Ages: 8-15
- Week 1: 7/17 - 7/21 (3:00-6:00 pm) at the C.A.C. (ages 8-12)
- Week 2: 7/24 - 7/28 (3:00-6:00 pm) at the C.A.C. (ages 8-12)
- Week 3: 7/31 - 8/4 (3:00-6:00pm) at the C.A.C. (ages 12-15)
- Fee: $275/week before 5/1/23; $295/week as of 5/1/23
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount
Proudly sponsored by:
Menu - Coming Soon!
Meet the Staff
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Culinary Creations Camp Photo Galley