Burmon Playground is located on Lakeview Road (between Abbott and Bielak). Approximately 13.50 acres, this site includes:
- 2 tennis courts
- tot lot
- basketball court
- club house
- .55 mile walking path
This neighborhood playground got a facelift in and some new and modern equipment in the spring of 2018.
Playground shelter rental available. $100 / day.
Call 716-662-6450 to reserve.
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the Recreation & Parks department at 662-6450 or [email protected]
Our Playground Champions
These hardworking individuals are part of our team dedicated to restoring our playgrounds and parks. We cannot thank them enough for their help, support and input as we approach the next horizon!
- Kevin Connolly- Honeycrest Champion
- Kathleen McDonald- Orchard Meadows Champion
- Trisha Patronik- Pawtucket Champion
- Bob Simmons- Burmon Champion
- Jim Wilson- Chairman of the OP Art Boosters and Passport to Parks Designer
Interested in volunteering with our Playground Horizon Initiative?
Contact Ed Leak at [email protected] to see how you can help!