Join our wonderful staff for weekly activities including arts and crafts, sports and games, friends, and a whole summer of fun!
Camp Health Form
- A link to our electronic health record system, CampDoc, will be sent prior to the beginning of camp.
Resident registration opens 2/1/2022 - non-resident opens 2/15/2022
- Ages: 4-10 (boys & girls)
- 4 yr old’s must be entering kindergarten in the fall
- Where: Community Activity Center, 4520 California Rd, Orchard Park, NY 14127
- Dates: 6/15-8/19
- Time: Monday– Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- FREE extended hours: 7:30 am – 9:00 am & 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Cost: Week 1 - $195/week if registered before May 1st; $210/week as of May 1st - (please note Week 1 is a 3 day week)
- Cost: Weeks 2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10 - $325/week if registered before May 1st; $350/week as of May 1st
- Cost: Week 4 - $260/week if registered before May 1st; $280/week as of May 1st - (please note Week 4 is a 4 day week)
- Cost: There is an additional $11.00 registration fee per week for non-residents.
- Field Trips - one field trip per week either on site or off. All field trips are subject to change.
- Fridays - campers will be bused to the Orchard Park Middle School for swimming and to enjoy Green Lake/Yates Park. (Weeks 3-10 ONLY)
Day Camp 2022 Summer Themes & Field Trips:
- Week 1 - 6/15-6/17 - Animal Planet - Tiny Petting Zoo (on site) (Please note - 3 day week)
- Week 2 - 6/20-6/24 - Super Heroes - Earth Spirit (On site)
- Week 3 - 6/27-7/1 - Wizards - Sundance Kid Farms (on site)
- Week 4 - 7/5-7/8 - Silly Science - Strikers Bowling (off site) (Please note - 4 day week)
- Week 5 - 7/11-7/15 - Amazing Race - Evangola Naturalists (on site)
- Week 6 - 7/18-7/22 - Arrr Matey - Pirate Week - Hawk Creek (off site)
- Week 7 - 7/25-7/29 - Wet & Wild! - Explore 'n More (off site)
- Week 8 - 8/1-8/5 - Day Camp Olypmics - Niagara Power Vista (off site)
- Week 9 - 8/8-8/12 - Tie Dye - Hamburg Pool (off site)
- Week 10 - 8/15-8/19 - Secret Agent - Bounce Houses (on site)
- Week 11 (8/22-8/26) and Week 12 (8/29-9/2) may or may not take place based on staffing.
- We will know by August 1st if we are able to offer these weeks.
- If we are able, registration will open August 5th. Registration will be first come, first served.
- Families will be notified via email if we are able to run these 2 weeks.
- There will be Limited Availability for both weeks if they do run.
All Field trips subject to change based on availability and safety.
Resident registration opens 2/1/2022; non-resident opens 2/15/2022.
Coming Soon: Read about all our exciting Field Trip Information and click on the picture in each week to be redirected to that provider's website.
MEET THE STAFF!
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Day Camp Photo Gallery