Join our wonderful staff for weekly activities including arts and crafts, sports and games, friends, and a whole summer of fun!
Camp Health Form
- A link to our electronic health record system, CampDoc, will be sent prior to the beginning of camp.
REGISTRATION OPENS 2/1/24 for residents; 2/15/24 for non-residents.
- Ages: 4-10 (boys & girls)
- Where: Community Activity Center, 4520 California Rd, Orchard Park, NY 14127 Or Orchard Park Middle School
- Time: Monday– Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- FREE extended hours: 7:30 am – 9:00 am & 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Mondays and Fridays - campers will be bused to the Orchard Park Middle School for swimming and to enjoy Green Lake/Yates Park. (Weeks 3-8 ONLY)
Teal and Lime Group Requirements! Please read!
Day Camp 2024 Summer Themes, Field Trips And Pricing:
- Week 1 - 6/17-6/121 - Hola Summer! - Earth Spirit; Striker's Bowling
- Week 2 - 6/24-6/28 - Mad Science! - Buffalo Science Museum, Beaver Island State Park
- Week 3 - July 1-July 5 - Let's Go Camping! (4 day week)
- Week 4 - 7/8-7/12 - Jungle Safari - Buffalo Zoo; Orchard Park Library
- Week 5 - 7/15-7/19 - Color Me Crazy! - AKG Art Museum, Emery Park
- Week 6 - 7/22-7/26 - Super Heroes! - Bounce Obstacle Course; Evangola State Park
- Week 7 - 7/29-8/2 - Enchanted Forest! - Erie County Botanical Gardens; Chestnut Ridge Park
- Week 8 - 8/5-8/9 - Lost in Space! - Explore Buffalo Canalside/Outer Harbor; Chestnut Ridge Park
- Week 9 - 8/12-8/16 - Tie Dye Craze! - Hamburg Village Pool
Cost: $395/week before May 1st; $415/week as of May 1st for weeks 1,2,4,5,6,7,8,9
$316/week before May 1st; $332/week as of May 1st for week 3 only
There is an additional $11.00 registration fee per week for non-residents.
**All Field trips subject to change based on availability and safety.**
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Day Camp Photo Gallery