Registration for 2019 opens February 1.
Join our wonderful staff for weekly activities including two field trips, arts and crafts, sports and games, tennis instruction, swimming, friends, and a whole summer of fun!
Ages: 4-10 (boys & girls)
(4 yr old’s must be entering kindergarten in the fall)
Where: Orchard Park Middle School*
(*note: drop off and pick up for weeks 1, 9, 10 will be at Green Lake/Yates Park)
Time: Monday– Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
FREE extended hours: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
& 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Cost: $220/week before 6/1 and $245/week as of 6/1
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Camp Parent Orientation
- Wednesday June 12, 6-7:30 pm
- Orchard Park Middle School
- Pick up your camp t-shirt, Meet camp staff, Get a summer preview!
Camp Health Form (link)
Please complete and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.
- TEAL : Ages 4 & 5 (6:1 camper to staff ratio) *Teal participants MUST be entering Kindergarten in the fall
- BLUE: Ages 5 & 6 (6:1 camper to staff ratio)
- COPPER: Ages 5 & 6 (6:1 camper to staff ratio)
- PURPLE: Ages 6 & 7 (6:1 camper to staff ratio)
- ORANGE: Ages 7 & 8 (8:1 camper to staff ratio)
- SILVER: Ages 7 & 8 (8:1 camper to staff ratio)
- RED: Ages 7 & 8 (8:1 camper to staff ratio)
- YELLOW: Ages 8 & 9 (8:1 camper to staff ratio)
- BLACK: Ages 9 & 10 (10:1 camper to staff ratio)
- GREEN: Ages 9 & 10 (10:1 camper to staff ratio)
Note: There are limited spots for weeks 9, 10, & 11
Field Trips - your camp registration fee includes two field trips each week!
- TEAL, BLUE, PURPLE, COPPER - attend field trips on W/Th (unless otherwise noted)
- YELLOW, RED, ORANGE, SILVER - attend field trips on Tu/Th (unless otherwise noted)
- GREEN, BLACK - attend field trips M/TH (unless otherwise noted)
On Fridays, all campers will visit Green Lake / Yates Park from 11 am - 1 pm for a picnic and park activities. Campers will have the option to purchase a "Fresh Friday" lunch or bring a lunch from home.
Camp Swim Lessons
Campers have the option of signing up for swim lessons at the end of the camp day. Counselors escort swimmers to the OP Middle School Pool at 4:00 pm where they meet their certified swim instructors (1:6 camper to instructor ratio). Campers are divided into groups based on skill the first day of lessons. Lessons run 4:15 - 5:00 pm. Details available at:
Click here to see the full DAY CAMP PHOTO GALLERY