This program focuses on passing, catching, shooting, scooping and the rules of play. Participants need to bring goggles, a helmet (lacrosse or bike helmet) and a mouth guard. Sticks will be available for use.
You MUST bring your own goggles, helmet and mouth guard to participate.
No competition or scrimmages will take place.
Sticks will be provided and will be immediately sanitized after use
Registration Opens August 1st!
- Location: New Activity Center (4520 California Road)
- 10/18-12/13 (no class 11/22)
- $110.00 (an additional $11.00 fee for non-residents)
- Ages 4-6: 5:00 - 5:45 pm (Activity Center Gym 2)
- Ages 7-10: 6:00 - 6:45 pm (Activity Center Gym 2)
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information