Explore the world of culinary arts. Campers will focus on a variety of cooking skills (knife handling, seasoning, food presentation, etc.) and practice by creating fun and tasty items. Each day will be fun, different and filled with sampling!
- Ages: 8-14 (boys and girls)
- Location: Orchard Fresh (4050 North Buffalo Road, Orchard Park)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: see below
- Different Projects Each Week!
Week 1: 7/9 - 7/13 (1:30-4:30 pm)
Week 2: 7/23 - 7/27 (1:30 - 4:30 pm)
Week 3: 8/6 - 8/10 advanced skills (3:30-6:30 pm)
- Cost: 155 per person before June 1, $175 as of June 1
- 8:1 Camper to Staff Ratio
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Camp Parent Orientation
Camp Health Form
Please complete the CAMP HEALTH FORM AND CHARACTER PLEDGE and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.