A great opportunity for youth to get out and have FUN! Our Staff will plan team-building activities throughout the week along with dynamic games to keep anyone entertained. Some of our activities include tennis, archery, sports, arts and crafts and swimming and boating in Green Lake.
This year...Adventure Camp will have 3 groups each week to register for allowing for smaller group activities, increased safety and maximum fun! Weekly field trips will be one on site and one off site trip!
For consistency and safety please plan on registering for the same group for the duration of the summer. Maximum of 14 campers per group, 2 staff per group. Groups 1 and 2 will be for ages 11-13; group 3 for ages 12-14.
Camp Health Form
- A link to our electronic health record system, CampDoc, will be sent prior to the beginning of camp.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- Ages: (boys and girls)
- Group 1: 11-13
- Group 2: 11-13
- Group 3: 12-14
- Where: Recreation Building at Green Lake / Yates Park
- Dates: 6/24 - 8/16
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- FREE extended hours run: 7:30 am – 9:00 am & 4:00–5:30 pm
- Cost: Weeks 2,4,5,6,7,8,9 - $395 before 5/1; $415 as of 5/1
- Cost: Week 3 - $316 before 5/1; $332 as of 5/1 (Please note - 4 day week)
- Cost: There is an additional $11.00 registration fee per week for non-residents.
Summer 2024 Field Trips
- Week 2 - 6/24-6/28 - KC Fitness; Striker's Bowling
- Week 3 - 7/1-7/5 - Beaver Island; Buffalo Science Museum
- Week 4 - 7/8-7/12 -
- Week 5 - 7/15-7/19 -
- Week 6 - 7/24-7/28 -
- Week 7 - 7/29-8/2 -
- Week 8 - 8/5-8/9 -
- Week 9 - 8/12-8/16 -
All Field trips subject to change based on availability and safety.
Meet the Staff
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information
Adventure Camp Photo Gallery