Located on North Lake Road, off South Buffalo Street, the Park is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests. The site includes:
- tot lot playground
- glider swings
- splash pad
- picnic areas and shelters
- beach front
- swimming area
- Bath House/restrooms
- boccce courts
- basketball court
- 90' baseball diamond
- hiking trails
- boating access
- Town of Orchard Park Recreation Building
Dogs - Leashed dogs are allowed in the park but not near the playground or on the beach. Owners must remove any waste left from the dog.
We will be sprucing up the playground this spring!
We are excited to announce the playground demo & installation schedule!
April 23- 27
- Equipment demo and excavation at Orchard Meadows & Honeycrest
April 30- May 4
- Play equipment and surfacing installation at Orchard Meadows & Honeycrest
- Equipment demo and excavation at Brumon, Pawtucket and Green Lake/ Yates Park
- Play equipment and surfacing installation at Green Lake/ Yates Park & Burmon
May 14- May 18
- Play equipment and surfacing installation at Pawtucket
- Final finishings on play equipment at all parks
- Final cleanup around playground borders
- Installation of asphalt walkways
May 21- 25
- Topsoil and seed installation completed by OP Highway Department
Ready for play memorial day weekend!
Please note this schedule is weather depending.
Splash Pad at Green Lake
The Splash Pad will open for the summer on (date TBD). Water is self regulated on a timer button between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm.
Please use additional links provided to learn more about: