Swimming at Green Lake
Located on North Lake Road, off South Buffalo Street, the Park is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
Swimming starts at the end of June (TBA).
Swimming is only open when lifeguards on duty
Guards are on duty Monday-Friday: Noon to 6 pm, Saturday & Sunday noon to 6 pm
*Please note the hours may vary depending upon weather.
Children under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Our playground on the water! Open when lifeguards are on duty (weather dependent), dates TBD.
- Monday-Friday: Noon to 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Noon to 5 pm
- All participants must wear a life jacket (provided).
- All Participants have to be a level 3 swimmer (deep end swimmer), will be required to take a swim test to determine swimming ability and must sign a waiver.
- Quaker Splash is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
- Family Memberships (good for the summer) $50.00 per family (Immediate family only)
- Day Passes (good for the day of purchase only) $5.00 per person
Guest Day Passes (good for the day of purchase only) $8.00 per person *Note- the resident of OP must be present in order for an non-resident to participate
- Memberships and Day Passes can be purchased online or at Green Lake Beach.
For information on group rentals of Quaker Splash call Kristin at 662-6450 ext 2
Boat Rentals- Summer 2018- dates TBD
- Available when lifeguards are on duty.
- Fee: $5 per half hour for your choice of paddle boats, kayaks or canoes.
- Must be 16 yrs or older to rent.
- Anyone under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult while on the water.
- Beach and Boat Rental dates TBD
Please use additional links provided below to learn more about:
Playground and Splash Pad