Orchard Meadows Playground is located on Old Orchard Lane off Powers Road in the Doll subdivision. Approximately 7.35 acres, this site includes:
- park benches
- two tennis courts
- basketball court
- sand volleyball court
- large grass area with baseball backstop
Our Playground Champions
These hardworking individuals are part of our team dedicated to restoring our playgrounds and parks. We cannot thank them enough for their help, support and input as we approach the next horizon!
- Kevin Connolly- Honeycrest Champion
- Kathleen McDonald- Orchard Meadows Champion
- Trisha Patronik- Pawtucket Champion
- Bob Simmons- Burmon Champion
- Jim Wilson- Chairman of the OP Art Bosters and Passport to Parks Designer
Interested in volunteering with our Playground Horizon Initiative?
Contact Ed Leak at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help!