Orchard Meadows Playground is located on Old Orchard Lane in the Doll subdivision. Travel south on Old Orchard Lane from Powers Road. Old Orchard Lane intersects Powers Road near Armor Duells.
Approximately 7.35 acres, this site includes:
- park benches
- two tennis courts
- basketball court
- sand volleyball court
- large grass area with baseball backstop
We are excited to announce the playground demo & installation schedule!
April 23- 27
- Equipment demo and excavation at Orchard Meadows & Honeycrest
April 30- May 4
- Play equipment and surfacing installation at Orchard Meadows & Honeycrest
- Equipment demo and excavation at Brumon, Pawtucket and Green Lake/ Yates Park
- Play equipment and surfacing installation at Green Lake/ Yates Park & Burmon
May 14- May 18
- Play equipment and surfacing installation at Pawtucket
- Final finishings on play equipment at all parks
- Final cleanup around playground borders
- Installation of asphalt walkways
May 21- 25
- Topsoil and seed installation completed by OP Highway Department
Ready for play memorial day weekend!
Please note this schedule is weather depending.
- Our Playground Champions
- These hardworking individuals are part of our team dedicated to restoring our playgrounds and parks. We cannot thank them enough for their help, support and input as we approach the next horizon!
- Kevin Connolly- Honeycrest Champion
- Kathleen McDonald- Orchard Meadows Champion
- Trisha Patronik- Pawtucket Champion
- Bob Simmons- Burmon Champion
- Jim Wilson- Chairman of the OP Art Boosters and Passport to Parks Designer
- Interested in volunteering with our Playground Horizon Initiative?
- Contact Ed Leak at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help!