Honeycrest Playground is located on Lakewood Ave., north off Lake Ave. Approximately 15 acres, this site includes:
- basketball court
- tot lot and regular playground
- large grass area
- baseball backstop
Our Playground Champions
These hardworking individuals are part of our team dedicated to restoring our playgrounds and parks. We cannot thank them enough for their help, support and input as we approach the next horizon!
- Kevin Connolly- Honeycrest Champion
- Kathleen McDonald- Orchard Meadows Champion
- Trisha Patronik- Pawtucket Champion
- Bob Simmons- Burmon Champion
- Jim Wilson- Chairman of the OP Art Bosters and Passport to Parks Designer
Interested in volunteering with our Playground Horizon Initiative?
Contact Ed Leak at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how you can help!