This program offers our older campers more independence and freedom while participating in the traditional camp activities that everyone loves, 3 field trips per week, as well as the chance to learn how to be a counselor with hands on experiences.Campers will also have the opportunity to obtain CPR/AED and First Aid Certification while attending camp .
How does it work? Each day will be a mix of hands on learning, working with younger campers, and of course having time to enjoy being at camp! Each week the campers will attend one field trip with Day Camp acting as counselors, one field trip with Adventure Camp as a participant, and one field trip solely for our Adventure Camp Plus participants. While on field trips campers will be able to bring money and have more choices in what activities are done as.
At Green Lake campers will also have more independence for example campers and staff as a group can decide to walk to a local restaurant for lunch, choice the sequence of their day, pick which activities they would like to have during their free time, etc
CAMP INFORMATION (CLICK HERE FOR FIELD TRIP DATES AND DETAILS)
- Ages: 14-16 (boys & girls)
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9 AM- 4 PM Camp Hours
- FREE 7:30 AM- 9 AM & 4 PM-5:30 PM Extended Hours
- Where: Recreation Building at Green Lake/Yates Park
- 10 Weeks of camp June19 - August 24. Register for one or all!
- Cost $200 per week before June 1st, $220 per week as of June 1st
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Important Message about WAITLISTS. Click here.
Registration opens February 1
Camp Parent Orientation
- Tuesday, June 12, 6:00—7:30 PM
- Orchard Park Middle School
- Pick up your camp t-shirt, Meet camp staff, Get a summer preview!
Camp Health Form