2017 Shelter Reservations
Picnic Shelters are available to rent at Green Lake on Saturdays and Sundays from May to September. Call 662-6450 to make a reservation. We will begin accepting reservations January 2017.
- Shelter #1 is (48ft x 23ft) $125.00 It includes 9 Tables, 2 grills, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #2 is (19ft x 16ft) $75.00 It includes 3 Tables, Handicap Accessible, access to power, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #3 is (19ft x 16ft) $75.00 It includes 3 tables, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #4 is (19ft x 16ft) $75.00 It includes 3 Tables, 1 grill, 1 garbage can
- Shelter #5 is (41ft x 20ft) $125.00 It includes 6 Tables, 1 garbage can, handicap accessible (large tent on gravel)
Reserve Now- Birthday Parties, Family Reunions, Receptions
shelter views 1, 2.pdf
shelter views of 3,4 and 5.pdf
All parks open at sunrise and close at sunset. Individuals in charge must have this Permit on his or her person during the times listed and be present to prove claim of shelter(s). Permits will be revoked and Legal Action instituted for vandalism, littering, excessive noise, public intoxication, or illegal parking in all Town of Orchard Park parks. Parking is permitted only where designated. No motor vehicles are allowed in playground/shelter area. Shelters cannot be used for profit making ventures. Cans only are allowed. A fee per shelter is required to reserve a shelter. No refunds. The town is not responsible for inclement weather. Shelters are open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
Quaker Splash, our playground on the water!! Open when lifeguards are on duty (weather dependent) starting June 10th!
- Monday-Friday: Noon to 5 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Noon to 5 pm
All participants must wear a life jacket (provided). All Participants have to be a level 3 swimmer (deep end swimmer), will be required to take a swim test to determine swimming ability and must sign a waiver. Quaker Splash is open to Orchard Park residents and their guests.
- Family Memberships (good for the summer) $50.00 per family (Immediate family only)
- Day Passes (good for the day of purchase only) $5.00 per person
- Guest Day Passes (good for the day of purchase only) $8.00 per person
*Note- the resident of OP must be present in order for an non-resident to participate
Memberships and Day Passes can be purchased online, or in person at the Recreation Department, or at Green Lake Beach.
For information on group rentals of Quaker Splash call Kristin at 662-6450 ext 2
Boat Rentals- available weekends starting in June 10th, 7 days a week for July and part of August.
Available when lifeguards are on duty. Fee: $5 per half hour for your choice of paddle boats, kayaks or canoes. Must be 16 yrs or older to rent. Anyone under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult while on the water.
Beach and Boat Rental will open in June until the last day for summer 2017 - August 11.
Swimming at Green Lake- Starting weekends as of June 10th
- Swimming starts at the end of June.
- Guards are on duty Monday-Friday: Noon to 6 pm, Saturday & Sunday noon to 6 pm
- *Please note the hours may vary depending upon weather.
- Children under 16 yrs of age must be accompanied by an adult.
The Splash Pad is now OPEN for the season.
The recreation staff does not supervise the playground area. Walk bikes through the park. Skateboards and roller blades are not permitted on the park path.
Leashed dogs are allowed in the park but not near the playground or on the beach. Owners must remove any waste left from the dog.
The park is open to residents to take photos on a first come, first serve basis. However, wedding ceremonies are not to be held in the park.