Need a time for you and your family to run around, shoot some hoops, score a goal? This program is for you! It is Bring Your Own Equipment (BYOE), nets/ hoops will be provided. Activities that are allowed to take place, running, tag games, basketball (half court only), Soccer (half court only), catch with a football. This is a parent participation program meaning it is not a drop off program, parents are expected to be present the entire time. The cost per person is $4. If a parent brought two kids the cost would be $12.00 for all three family members.
- Participants/ parents must wear masks at all times.
- No spectators allowed, only those who have registered are allowed in the court area. No one is able to walk around the building as they wait.
Registration will open the Monday prior to the Saturday date. Must register weekly. Space is limited.
- Location: Activity Center, 4250 California Road
- Saturdays: 4/17, 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29, 6/5
- Times: 2:15- 3:15 pm
- Ages: 14 and under accompanied by an adult on Court 1
- 13 and up (anyone 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult still) on Court 2
- Mondays: 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, 5/3, 5/10, 5/17, 5/24, 6/7
- Times: 6:15- 7:15p
- Ages: 14 and under accompanied by an adult
- Fee: $4.00 per person
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information