Need a time for you and your family to run around, shoot some hoops, score a goal? This program is for you! It is Bring Your Own Equipment (BYOE), nets/ hoops will be provided. Activities that are allowed to take place, running, tag games, basketball (half court only), Soccer (half court only), catch with a football. This is a parent participation program meaning it is not a drop off program, parents are expected to be present the entire time.
- Participants/ parents must wear masks at all times.
- No spectators allowed, only those who have registered are allowed in the court area. No one is able to walk around the building as they wait
- Location: Activity Center, 4250 California Road
- Sundays: 9/26-12/19
- Times: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Ages: 12 and under accompanied by an adult
- 13 and up accompanied by an adult
- Fee: $30 for session ($11 fee for non residents)
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | Important Message about WAITLISTS. | COVID-19 Information