This program is for those who know the game of pickle ball & just want to play!
- Adults ages 16 and up.
- Equipment provided and sanitize between use
- 4 per court (doubles)
- Two courts will be available for use during each 45 min time segment.
- 8 people max may register for a time spot
- Games will end when a side reaches a score of 11 and is up by 2 points
- Participants must wear masks while on the court unless all members playing are from the same household.
- Masks must be worn while waiting for your rotation on the sidelines/ bench.
- No spectators allowed, only those who have registered are allowed in the court area.
- No one is able to walk around the building as they wait.
Location: Activity Center, 4520 California Road
Dates: Thursdays- registration opens the Monday of each meeting date.
- March 25th (Registration opens March 22nd)
- April 1st (Registration opens March 29th)
- April 8th (Registration opens April 5th)
- April 22nd (Registration opens April 19th)
- April 29th (Registration opens April 26th)
- May 6th (Registration opens May 3rd)
- May 20th (Registration opens May 17th)
- May 27th (Registration opens May 24th)
Fee: $4.00 (an additional $11.00 fee for non-residents)
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. | COVID-19 Information