This program is for those who know the game of pickle ball & just want to play!
- Adults ages 16 and up.
- Equipment provided and sanitize between use
- $4 per person
- 4 per court (doubles)
- Two courts will be available for use during each 45 min time segment.
- 8 people max may register for a time spot
- Games will end when a side reaches a score of 11 and is up by 2 points
- Participants must wear masks while on the court unless all members playing are from the same household.
- Masks must be worn while waiting for your rotation on the sidelines/ bench.
- No spectators allowed, only those who have registered are allowed in the court area. No one is able to walk around the building as they wait.
Location: Activity Center, 4520 California Road
February 18th (Registration opens February 15th)
February 25th (Registration opens February 22nd)
March 11th (Registration opens March 8th)
March 25th (Registration opens March 22nd)
Fee: $4.00 (an additional $11.00 fee for non-residents)
Register ONLINE and save 10%
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times.
- Participants will be asked to complete a COVID questionnaire after getting their temp checked.