Spring Tennis (ages 5-11)
This is an instructional program focusing on fundamental skills: forehand, backhand, volleys, serving, and match rules. Racquets are available for use.
Location: OP Middle School Courts
Dates: Thursdays, 5/24—6/21
Ages 6-8: 4-5 pm
Ages 9-12: 5-6 pm
Fee: $40 (5 classes)
REGISTER ONLINE AND SAVE 10%
FREE Tennis Play Days - Registration opens May 1
A free tennis experience for kids ages 5-14! Join us for this fun introduction to tennis with Coach Sam LaDuca leading a variety of drills and skills! No experience necessary and rackets will be provided (please wear sneakers). Complimentary pizza and pop for participants at the conclusion.
- FREE, but must pre-register as space is limited
- Orchard Park Middle School Courts
- Saturday, June 2 (9-11 am)
- Saturday, July 14 (9-11 am)
- Ages 5-15 (Must be at least 5 yrs of age and in kindergarten this past year)