Each camp day is three hours long with campers learning about and experiencing the week’s featured sport along with sportsmanship, teamwork and cooperative games.
At Sports Camp, children will learn the BASICS of the sport including positions, rules and skill development.
**Friday Field Trips**
Sports Camp Ages 5-12
- Days: Monday- Friday (Various Locations)
- Times: M-TH - 9am-12pm (unless otherwise noted)
- Location: Green Lake / Yates Park
- Fridays: 9am- 2pm (Field Trip Day)
- Cost per week: $130 before June 1st , $150 as of June 1st
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Sports Camp Weekly Themes
||Floor Hockey (3 days)
||Track & Field (4 days) $104 / $120
||7/9 - 7/13
|7/16 - 7/20
||7/23 - 7/27
||7/30 - 8/3
||Baseball / Softball
||8/6 - 8/10
Click HERE for weekly field trip descriptions and details!
Camp Parent Orientation
Camp Health Form
Please complete the CAMP HEALTH FORM AND CHARACTER PLEDGE and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.
Click here to view the full SPORTS CAMP PHOTO GALLERY