THANKS FOR A GREAT 2018 SUMMER.
Registration for 2019 opens February 1.
Is your 5-10 year old itching for a taste of camp, but may not be ready for a full week? If so, join us for our 2-day-a-week Mini Camp! At Mini Camp kids will experience some of what Day Camp has to offer including: arts and crafts, camp games, themed activities.... and much more.
Mini Camp meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 AM- 1 PM.(Early drop off 8:30 AM, late pick up 1:30 PM.)
Location: OP Middle School
Times: 9 am– 1 pm (early drop off 8:30am, late pick up 1:30pm)
Session 1: tba
Cost: 2019 tba
Session 2: tba
Cost: 2019 tba
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Important Message about WAITLISTS. Click here.
- Blue Group- Ages 5-6 (camper to staff ratio 6:1)
- Copper Group- Ages 5-6 (camper to staff ratio 6:1)
- Purple Group- Ages 5-6 (camper to staff ratio 6:1)
- Red Group- Ages 7-8 (camper to staff ratio 8:1)
- Orange Group- Ages 7-8 (camper to staff ratio 8:1)
- Green Group- Ages 9-10 (camper to staff ratio 10:1)
Camp Parent Orientation
- Orchard Park Middle School
- Pick up your camp t-shirt, Meet camp staff, Get a summer preview!
Camp Health Form
Please complete and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.
Mini Camp Swim Lessons
Details available at http://www.oprec.org/Camp-Swim-Lessons
Campers have the option of signing up for swim lessons at the end of the camp day, 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm
Counselors escort swimmers to the OP Middle School Pool at 12:45 where they meet their certified swim instructors. 1:6 camper to instructor ratio. Campers are divided into groups based on skill the first day of lessons.