FLAG FOOTBALL- New Spring Dates
Flag Football emphasizes the basic football skills of passing, catching, defending, running and how the game is played. Each player will receive a jersey at the END of the program.
Spring 2020 (Co-Ed)
LOCATION: BRUSH MOUNTAIN PARK
SATURDAYS: May 23rd- July 18th
$105 FOR 8 weeks
OPREC Flag Football Format!
- Four coaches for each age group (coaches all have prior coaching experience and are going through flag specific training)
- Each age group meets for 1.5 hrs each Saturday
- Each Saturday players will participate in a 20 minute lesson focusing on football skills then spend the rest of the time in structured game play
- Teams will be selected each Saturday by coaches allowing for a balanced approach of skills as players progress through the season
- We will have TWO playing fields set up each Saturday to allow for smaller teams and more playing time
Location: Brush Mountain Park
Dates: Saturdays, 5/23- 7/18 (except 7/4)
Ages 6-8: 11:30 am—1:00 pm
Ages 9-11: 9:30—11:00 am or 8:00 - 9:30 am
Ages 12-14: 8:00—9:30 am
Fee: $105 (8 classes)
* DATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.