Children will focus on the fundamental skills necessary to excel in the sport of field hockey including dribbling, passing (push passes, flicks and drives), shooting and defense. Agility and hand-eye coordination will also be emphasized. As the skills of each child advance over the course of the program, each day will consist of more realistic game-like situations.
Registration open now!
- Location: Birdsong Park
- Tuesdays 6/22-7/27
- Time: 5:30 - 6:15
- Ages: 7-12
- $67.50 (6 sessions)
- MUST bring own Goggles, Mouth Guard and shin guards
- Register online and save 10%
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.