Children will focus on the fundamental skills necessary to excel in the sport of field hockey including dribbling, passing (push passes, flicks and drives), shooting and defense. Agility and hand-eye coordination will also be emphasized. As the skills of each child advance over the course of the program, each day will consist of more realistic game-like situations.
-Resident registration opens 9/1, non-resident registration opens 9/4
- Location: Turf Field at Brush Mountain Park
- Tuesdays 9/22-11/10
- Beginners: 5:00 - 5:45
- Advanced Beginners: 6:00 - 6:45
- $85 (8 sessions)
- MUST bring own Goggles, Mouth Guard and shin guards
- Register online and save 10%
**Advanced beginners are individuals who have taken our beginner class or have taken a class somewhere else already**
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.