Cancelled for Fall session ,please check back for winter dates and times.
Open Gym Time for All Ages!
THIS IS NOT A DROP OFF PROGRAM- Parents must be present and supervising all children under the age of 16 during each program day. Failure to do so will result in removal from the program without refund.
Gym 1 will be set up for ages 11 and up
Gym 2 will be set up for ages 10 and under
-Resident registration opens 9/1, Non-resident opens 9/4
- Location: New Community Activity Center ( 4520 California Road)
- Fridays: 6:00 - 8:00 PM 9/18 - 12/11 (no class: 9/25, 10/23, 11/20)
- Sundays: 1:00 - 3:00 PM 9/20 - 12/20 (no class 10/11)
Each gym will have the following equipment available for use:
Basketballs, Soccer Balls, Playground balls, Badminton Area will be set up with equipment to use
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.