Registration for 2020 OPEN NOW!
This program offers our older campers more independence and freedom while participating in the traditional camp activities that everyone loves, 3 field trips per week, as well as the chance to learn how to be a counselor with hands on experiences.Campers will also have the opportunity to obtain CPR/AED and First Aid Certification while attending camp .
How does it work? Each day will be a mix of hands on learning, working with younger campers, and of course having time to enjoy being at camp! Each week the campers will attend one field trip with Day Camp acting as counselors, one field trip with Adventure Camp as a participant, and one field trip solely for our Adventure Camp Plus participants. While on field trips campers will be able to bring money and have more choices in what activities are done as.
At Green Lake campers will also have more independence for example campers and staff as a group can decide to walk to a local restaurant for lunch, choice the sequence of their day, pick which activities they would like to have during their free time, etc
- Ages: 14-16 (boys & girls)
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Dates: 9 weeks of camp, June 22 - Aug 21
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9 AM- 4 PM Camp Hours
- FREE 7:30 AM- 9 AM & 4 PM-5:30 PM Extended Hours
- Where: Recreation Building at Green Lake/Yates Park
- 9 Weeks of camp. Register for one or all!
- Cost $245/ week
Adventure Camp PLUS Field Trips
Click on the table below for trip details!
MEET THE STAFF!
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount. Important Message about WAITLISTS. Click here.
Camp Parent Orientation
- June 17, 2020
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- at the Community Activity Center
- Pick up your camp t-shirt, Meet camp staff, Get a summer preview!
Camp Health Form (link)
- Please complete and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.