Registration for 2019 opens February 1.
Five days a week with three field trips a week!
A great opportunity for youth to get out and have FUN! Our Staff will plan team-building activities throughout the week along with dynamic games to keep anyone entertained. Some of our activities include tennis, archery, sports, and arts and crafts.
Camp Parent Orientation
- June 17, 2020
- 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- at the Community Activity Center
- Pick up your camp t-shirt, Meet camp staff, Get a summer preview!
Camp Health Form (link)
- Please complete and return to OPREC 2 weeks prior to camp start.
(Click anywhere on the grid below for field trip details.)
- Ages: 11-13 (boys & girls)
- Where: Recreation Building at Green Lake / Yates Park
- Dates: 10 Weeks of Camp, June 22 - August 28
- Time: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- FREE extended hours run: 7:30 am – 9:00 am & 4:00–5:30 pm
- 10 Weeks of camp (register for one or all) / June 1 - August 30
- Cost: $245 / week (before June 1) and $270 / week (as of June 1) unless otherwise noted
Register ONLINE for a 10% discount.
Important Message about WAITLISTS. Click here.