Each session we will explore various sports through adapted fun activities and drills that will allow for participants to get a feel for the fundamentals of each sport while interacting with peers!
Session themes include: Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Floor Hockey, Baseball, and Camp Games!
We have two different program opportunities! Please select the most appropriate setting for your child.
Class A: Campers ages 6-14; Children who have intellectual needs that may need assistance to complete activities
Class B: Campers ages 6-14; Children who have physical needs that may need assistance to complete activities
Resident Registration opens 9/1, non-resident opens 9/4
Location: NEW Activity Center
Dates: 9/26 - 11/7 (no class 10/31)
Class A: 9:00 - 9:45 AM
Class B: 10:00 - 10:45 AM
Fees: $95.00 (6 classes)
Once registered, you will be sent a health form. Please fill out in detail as this will help us prepare to make the first class fun and successful for your child!
**All participants are welcome to join any program that OPREC offers! Give the office a call at 662-6450 ext. 2 to talk in detail about our inclusive play options.**
Safety is our top priority!
- Temperature of participants taken at drop off, anyone over 99 will not be able to stay at the program
- Equipment is sanitized after each use
- Social distancing will be used while at the program
- Staff will wear masks at all times
- Participants are asked to wear masks when unable to use social distancing and transitioning to and from activities.
- Parents are asked to stay on site in case their participant needs support that does not allow for social distancing.
- One parent/ spectator per participant. Please do not bring siblings who are not enrolled in the program.